Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Learning something new everyday....

So Hannah has surprised us again! She has now learned how to go down stairs...sort of. She sits down and then scoots on her rear. I found her this way yesterday as I was doing laundry downstairs and heard some thumping....this gave me quite the shock. I fear that she will hurt herself because she won't be able to stop herself from falling. I guess it is time to use the gate! She managed to keep her braces on for 10 hours so we will try keeping them on her tonight as well. I am fearful that she won't sleep well. Our routine has been one to be desired since getting her braces. She doesn't want to nap and then falls asleep before supper....she doesn't want to go to bed after taking her braces off either. She probably enjoys her freedom from the heavy braces that she just runs and jumps and spins.....and doesn't want to go to bed! We are hopeful that the sleeping and bedtime routine will return to normal (or a NEW normal) soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment